Thursday, February 28, 2008

WCRR goes to the fair

West Coast Rottweiler Rescue is going to be at the Surrey Museum for their annual Easter Fair on March 22nd, 2008 in Cloverdale B.C. Thanks so much to TnT Shar Pei Rescue for sharing their table. http://www.tntsharpeirescue.com
While we are limited in space as to what we can show and what we can sell, I do know this. For those that love them (actually I mean those that have dogs that love them) I will be selling my almost world famous liver brownies. We will also have some brochures available about who we are and what we can do. And with any luck, I hope we can get a basket or two donated for a small raffle.
So once again, I come begging, collar in hand, for donations for a raffle basket or two. Coffees, teas, etc, always do well as do bath products and of course some stuff for the children. If anyone has any ideas for this sort of fundraising let me know. We are all still pretty new to this type of thing and can use all the suggestions and help offered.

No comments: