Friday, March 28, 2008

Things take a turn for the better

Louie is back home again and we don’t really have a clear idea of what is happening with him. All I know is I got to see a side of this guy that made me laugh out loud.
Last night I told a friend of mine what a calm puppy Louie is. Well, maybe he had me fooled cause this morning on our walk he forgot all his manners. When people went to pet him, he was jumping and mouthy and being a goofey boy. Just the way a 10 month old puppy would be if he had no training. LOL Guess the bone head is feeling better. Wish I was.
Vet care is pretty darn expensive. While I love our vet and yes they do give us as much of a discount as they can, between the tests and the meds, well, it just about wiped us out. But we will continue to go forward and give Louie everything that he needs. As of today he still isn’t in need of med’s for the mange, but I did notice a new small spot and we will have to keep an eye on that. It could just be the stress of being at the vets for 2 days or we may be in for a full relapse, but whatever it is we will manage.
The next fundraiser is the garage sale on April 26th. We will have all sorts of stuff there, new, used, good quality junk. And we also have home made liver brownies for sale. I have yet to meet a dog that doesn’t think that these are the best treats they have ever had. And if your training they are easy to break down to little pieces.

No comments: