Friday, March 14, 2008

Somedays I swear I have no idea what I'm doing

We have some urgency in finding either adoptive homes or at the very least foster care. Ace will be joining WCRR tomorrow. No, he's not really a rottweiler. Well maybe there is a little rottie in him but whatever. Here he comes and we will find him a great home.
From what I understand Ace is about 7 months old, house trained, lives with a small dog, is good with kids and sleeps in a crate. He will need someone to teach him basic manners so obedience will be mandatory for this boy. He is already neutered and up to date on his shot.
While I'm sure we will love having this young boy here, his spot is desperately needed for another young rottie boy that currently has mange and is in a shelter. From all accounts Ace will be an easy fit in almost any home.

No comments: