Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Kay and the bull;

I wished I had been able to take a picture but I was still sort of asleep.
I was lying in the tent trailer, just in that place between awake and asleep. I could hear Jim and Kay outside chopping wood and wandering around but I just wasn’t ready to get up to face the day yet. Until I heard Jim yell; “Kay get away from that bull”.
BULL??? I think?? What Bull??? I peek out the trailer window and there is Kay with her feet planted firmly on the ground stopping a huge bull from coming on our property. She wouldn’t come back to us until that big beast had moved on. What a good girl. Even though we had only been at camp a few days, she knew the property line and was ready to guard us against danger.
Now, the little diva dog, well, she’s not quite as smart. As I opened the trailer door, she rushed out barking. She charged up to the bull ready to take on anything until this monster lifted its head and looked at her. Poor little white dog. LOL She couldn’t get back to camp quick enough and stayed close by for the rest of the morning.
The moral of the story: If your 20 lbs of fluffy dog, leave the big bulls to the Rottweiler.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish you had had a camera too. I do have a good visual of it in my head and I must say it makes me smile.

Else