Thursday, June 5, 2008

There is a reason I work with the dogs

and not with paper. Some days I really do lose my mind.

I have been wondering why there have been absolutely no applications for Louie. Yes I tell you about all the bad things that he does, but I also tell you about all the good qualities of this boy. I see no reason to lie to anyone about what kind of dog he is. He is high energy. End of story.

But..... Louie is posted on petfinder and I haven't had an application for him at all from there. So I figured I better check and make sure that everything was ok. Well it wasn't. The email address we were using was too long and it didn't work. So, if you have sent us an email about Louie and are wondering why we haven't answered, that is the reason. We didn't get it.

Louie's petfinder page has been updated once again and we now have a new WORKING email address. Please send us a note and let us know if Louie is the boy for you

No comments: