Friday, February 4, 2011

The Good, The Bad, The Good again

First and foremost is Clyde. He is doing great and has been doing great for a while. (over a week). He went thru a period that actually made me quite nervous. He snapped a couple of time and then actually bit me, but he seems to be doing way better now. He is not the first rottie to bite me and most likely won't be the last. But he does owe me a pair of jeans.
The bad.................. I need more foster homes. We have a very sweet boy waiting patiently to come down here from Lytton. We just need a place for him to go. He is staying at Gladwin Boarding Kennels and is doing fine, but how can "I" find him that special home if I don't know all there is to know about him. And last but not least, he NEEDS to be neutered at our vets. I am so looking forward to getting my hands on this sweet looking boy.
and the good again, the puppies are all doing so well. (and they are not at my house). I am just waiting for the last bunch of pictures and I can get them all on petfinder and start the adoption process. I will be thrilled when it is done and they are settled in their home.
Ohhhh and more good. Lexi, the pups mom is in her own foster to adopt home. She can't be adopted until she is spayed and our vet wants to wait for at least 2 months after she finished weaning the babies. But Lexi has landed with some amazing people that really seem to like her. And even the resident dog Tonko seems ok with her being there. for those of you waiting for pictures, etc of the puppies, 5 of the 8 are there.

No comments: